PLEASE REMEMBER: No requests from external clients for gym space for the 2021-2022 School Year will be accepted prior to Monday, August 9, 2021. Any requests from external clients received prior to that date will be denied and the requester will be required to resubmit on or after August 9.
Harrisburg School District Facility Request Interface
- Requests will be taken via Facilities Scheduling powered by rSchoolToday.
- Requests will require a username/password by each individual requesting usage.
- There will be a link sent to you for username/password registration on the bottom right-hand corner of the webpage – labeled Requester’s Login
- First-time requesters will need to click “Become a Requester” to receive a username and password.
- You will not be able to log in until you have received an email stating you have been approved as a requester.
- Requests will ONLY be taken from the HEAD or ASSISTANT coach of the team.
- Requests will ONLY be taken from DIRECTOR or ASSISTANT DIRECTOR of other organized activity groups.
Activity & Location Information
- If you need two locations within a building (a gym and the commons) be sure to request both locations.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO TYPE THE ACTIVITY YOU WILL BE INSTRUCTING IN THE GYM IN ADDITION TO THE COACH'S/DIRECTOR'S NAME.
- FOR EXAMPLE - 2ND GRADE BASKETBALL - JOHN DOE
- Practices will be scheduled at the following Harrisburg School District Schools: Adventure, Endeavor, Explorer, Freedom, Horizon, Journey, Liberty, NMS, and SMS.
- Requests must be made 72 hours in advance of the activity.
- Two teams per one and a half-hour time slots beginning at 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, and 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM. The curtain will be pulled at each facility for Court 1 and Court 2 availabilities.
- Saturday 8:00-9:30 AM, 9:30-11:00 AM, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM, 12:30-2:00 PM, 2:00-3:30 PM
- Sunday reservations times are 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM, 2:00-3:30 PM, 3:30-5:00 PM, 5:00-6:30 PM, 6:30-8:00 PM, and 8:00-9:30 PM
- Once your dates/times have been approved any reservation from 5:00-9:30 pm and WEEKENDS need to email email@example.com or call 605-695-2791 to get an access card to the respective buildings.
- Upon receiving your APPROVAL NOTIFICATION for facilities please verify all dates and times as some dates and some requested times may not have been available.
- Harrisburg School District Activities will have precedent over any available time slot. These discretions are made by the Harrisburg School Districts Activities Directors.
- Each team or group requires ADULT supervision of practices/activity at all times.
Date Restrictions & Cancellations
- Due to the need for 8-foot baskets in the 2nd-grade division for basketball, please be cognizant of the younger groups looking for gym time that you do not request FREEDOM or EXPLORER if you have a 3rd-grade group or higher.
- If there is inclement weather that forces the Harrisburg School District to cancel classes, ALL RESERVATIONS will be canceled as well.
- NO RESERVATIONS during the weeks of 11/25 – 11/28, 12/24 – 12/25, Dec. 31-Jan. 1, 2022.
- Facilities may not be scheduled past 9:30 p.m.
- The Harrisburg School District reserves the right to cancel or reschedule reservations to any school-sponsored activities not regularly scheduled.
- Any questions or concerns are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Toby.Bryant@k12.sd.us.
- The Harrisburg School District will do everything possible to accommodate appropriate and realistic individual team needs. Your cooperation is appreciated.